The Italy Government Scholarship call for 2022-23 is currently open. The scholarship allows overseas students to study in Italy for free. The Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation (MAECI) offers scholarships to students pursuing masters and doctoral degrees in Italian universities. The Italian Government Scholarship does not need the IELTS exam. You may submit a certificate of English Proficiency Language from your prior institute. Make plans to study in Italy. This scholarship is completely financed.
Scholarships are available to finish Master’s and Ph.D. studies. Candidates are relaxed from all round the globe. Scholarships are only offered for academic courses taken on Italian soil. Italy is an eccentric nation that make available both study and labor occasions. Allowances are obtainable at all Italian institution of higher education.
Italy features one of the world’s oldest universities. It is recognized for providing outstanding higher education at a moderate cost. It is not problematic to seek admission to an Italian institution of higher education. There are 339 developments obtainable in English in 61 vivacious public institution of higher education, 30 secluded universities, and 11 community institution of higher education. There are several courses to choose from. The Italy Government Scholarship 2022-23 is described in further detail below.
Italy Government Scholarship 2022-23
Italy is the host country for the scholarship for Master’s and doctoral degrees which are available under funded financial coverage.
The deadline is June 9, 2022.
The Italian Scholarship is available in the following formats: Ph.D. Research Program and Master’s Degree Course.
- Tuition Fees: Depending on the regulation of each university, grantees may be excluded from paying enrollment and tuition fees.
- Health and Medical Insurance: For the term of the project, grantees will be covered by MAECI’s health and medical/accident insurance.
- Financial Assistance: Grantees will get a 900 Euro monthly allowance transferred to their Italian bank account on a quarterly basis.
- Depending on the type of study, foreign student scholarships in Italy might last three, six, or nine months.
Why Study in Italy?
- Research, science, and creativity excellence
- Outstanding educational system built on sound principles, scientific methodology, and innovative thinking
- Complex problem-solving, critical thinking, and adaptability are all skills that may be developed.
- In a vibrant and attractive setting, there is a wide range of courses available, including some in English.
- Academic criteria: Only international students not resident in Italy and Italian nationals living abroad with the necessary academic qualifications to enroll in an Italian university or institute may apply.
- With the exception of renewals, applicants for Master’s Scholarships in Italy/Higher Education should not be older than 28 years old before the deadline of this call.
- With the exception of renewals, applicants for Ph.D. programs should not be older than 30 years old before the deadline of this call.
- By the closing date of this call, candidates for Research Ventures under Speculative Supervision must not be grown-up than 40 years old.
- Candidates with an English-taught Bachelor’s degree may submit a paper verifying that the study program was conducted in English.
- For courses exclusively taught in English, no proof of Italian fluency is necessary.
The deadline to apply for an Italy Government Scholarship for International Students in 2022-23 is June 30, 2022.
How to Apply
Finish up your applications. The authorized website ensures all of the statistics. To apply, go to the Call for Italian Scholarships 2020-23 official website.