Applications for the Queen’s Commonwealth Essay Competition are now being accepted. Successful candidates will receive a complimentary trip to London. The Royal Commonwealth Society has revealed an outstanding and historic opportunity by Queen Elizabeth. All participants and participating schools receive a Certificate of Participation, and the senior and junior categories each include one Winner and Runner-up who win a trip to London for a week of educational and cultural events. For a trip, all expenditures will be covered.
Students from all 52 Commonwealth countries are eligible to enter the Queen Essay competition. There are various categories available. You can write an essay on any of them topics. The Commonwealth countries’ participation in this international writing competition 2022 are divided into two categories: Senior Category and Junior Category. The Senior Group comprises Commonwealth pupils aged 14 to 18. In the similar method, pupils under the age of 14 are categorized as beginners.
Details about Queen’s Commonwealth Essay Competition
London, United Kingdom is country which is providing fully funded financial coverage and the deadline is June 30, 2022.
Queen’s Commonwealth Essay Competition Awards
- The Lagos State Government supports the Queen’s Commonwealth Essay Competition.
- Medals of gold, silver, and bronze
- A fully funded one-week educational and cultural trip to London.
- Participation Certificate
Queen’s Commonwealth Essay Competition Topics
- Senior category (14-18 years old, born between July 1, 2003 and June 30, 2008), maximum word count: 1500 words
- Imagine giving a speech to your peers at the Commonwealth Heads of Government Meeting (CHOGM) in Rwanda. Write a dialogue emphasizing what you trust should be the Kingdom’s top significance for communal action.
- Dedicated to the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
- Your Majesty, The Queen was born in the twentieth century, a time when creative and devoted leaders drove massive societal transformation. Contemplate an inspirational frontrunner from this time era.
- While different involvements over the last year have wide-ranging, inspiring examples of bravery, obligation, and selfless commitment to duty have been confirmed in every Kingdom nation and region, predominantly by those on the forefronts delivering healthcare and other public services in their communities. Country Day Dispatch 2021, Her Majesty the Queen Deliberate physically on the visible lines. Explain why you serve your community and why your service is important by writing about your experience.
- Junior category (under 14 years of age, born on or after July 1, 2008), maximum word count: 750 words.
- In the year 2022, imagine yourself as a grandparent. Communicate your grandchildren a time to retire story about somebody who motivates them.
- In your opinion, what are the finest methods for young people to serve the Commonwealth?
- Our Commonwealth neighborhood.
- Create a job description for a superhero who is needed to help your town address an issue.
- Nationals and citizens of all Commonwealth countries and territories, as well as Hong Kong, Ireland, and Zimbabwe, are eligible to enter.
- All admissions need to be on paper in the English language.
- Depending on their age on June 30, 2022, entrants must choose a Senior or Junior topic.
- The maximum word length for senior entries is 1,500 words, while the minimum word count for junior entries is 750 words.
- Each contributor can only give in to one entrance.
- After give in to their entry, candidates must send the subsequent information to;
- Complete name and identification number
- Name of the school.
- Give the information’s of succumbing an adult if the suggestion is not a collection’s suggestion.
- Accomplish data about the candidate’s curricular period.
The Queen’s Nationality Essay Race 2022 application closing date is June 30, 2022.
How to Apply
Participate in the competition. Here is the link to the online application.